- Create a timeline
- Timeline Coordinator (There is ensure the timeline is executed properly)
- Online event planning tool
- Highly qualified emcee
- Experienced DJs & Entertainment Coordinators (Duo Team)
- Crystal clear top-of-the line sound & equipment (Bose)
- Wireless & Wired microphones (Shure)
- Basic dance floor lighting or uplight options based on event room
- 900,000+ song library
- Music knowledge & resources
- Inviting atmosphere for all guests
- Fun energetic duo team
- Interactive guest experience
- Music customization w/ online music tool
- ***** 5 star reviews *****
- Multi-color LED basic dance floor lights and basic Up-lighting provided.
- *Up-lighting: Based on room size – we may use anywhere from 4, 6, or 8 lights depending on the room. Your choice of beautiful soft or standard colors or we match centerpieces and table décor to insure a beautiful room. *our experience will ensure best possible lights are selected for theme, music, venue and time of the day
- Pre-planning meeting
- Unlimited phone calls & emails
- Create a timeline
- Manage timeline of events
- Provide day of events essential timeline coordination
- Work with Day of Coordinator/Planner to help direct wedding day processional, recessional and reception events
- Serve as the main contact during ceremony and reception for vendors family, and guests
- Manage timeline with staff including venue, caterers, DJ, etc.
- Direct reception events, announcing/introduction of the wedding party, cueing speeches, first dance, dinner, bride and father dance, groom and mother dance until the last formality is done. We coordinate this with your DJ.
- Work directly with photographer/videographer on timeline of events
- Help facilitate exit with guests and bride & groom
- Create inviting atmosphere & Interactive experience with your guests
*Our Professional DJ, Emcee, & Timeline Coordinator ranges from $1500-$1800 depending on a variety of factors. The factors can include: off season, weekday, guest count, ceremony set up, reception set up, or both ceremony & reception set up. (This will usually depend on the venue and set up areas where sound is needed). Our Professional DJ option is offered as an add-on to any wedding package we offer. We include all necessary items to run your ceremony & reception and do not charge additional for lights, microphones, or better equipment. We have done enough weddings to know what it takes to make sure you have the best of everything and we use Bose Sound to ensure the best quality sound for any wedding.